Karen and Larry Addis
We are here to help you find your home,
in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Jenks, Sand Springs and across North East Oklahoma.
| || |
| || |
We have sold Real Estate in the Greater Tulsa area successfully for the last 12 years. We are successful because we understand how important the sale of a home is to each Seller and the importance of purchasing a home is to each Buyer. We understand because we are listening to you...
If you are a Seller...
- We received Coldwell Banker International Elite President's Club Award. This award is presented to only the top 4 % of all Coldwell Banker Sales Associates Internationally.
- We have a very high sold rate on the homes we list.
- We offer more programs to market your home than any other company in Oklahoma!
- We walk you through the entire process of selling your home from beginning to end and we present a professional marketing plan to sell your home.
- We advertise in several "home" magazines.
- We have a paid presence on the internet to advertise with pictures and virtual tour.
- We provide you with a "Net to Seller", and estimate of all charges incurred to sell your home. This way you will know your net profit from the sale of your home before you are presented with any offers.
- We qualify Buyers and require a letter of loan approval before bringing you their offer.
- We are with you every step of the way, from listing to closing.
- Take advantage of our market share, reputation, and experience that allow us to Sell More Homes than Anyone in the Tulsa Area, PERIOD.
If you are a Buyer...
- You can be assured that you will be exposed to all the homes in the Tulsa area that are in your price range and meet your needs.
- As a team we are available to show you at a time convenient for you.
- We will do a "Cost to Buyer" that will show you all the costs of buying a home so you will have no surprises at time of closing.
- You will have representation from the first time you see your new home, through negotiations, the escrow process, close and after.
- We received the Coldwell Banker Award for the most closed Buyer transactions in Midtown for 2005.